Schöffel Men's Ptarmigan Tweed Classic Coat
The Ptarmigan Tweed Classic Coat is made from a 100% British milled tweed with a sporting cut. It's a stylish and useful coat that's perfect for the shooting season or as a general lifestyle piece for autumn and winter. The tweed is completed with a GORE-TEX® Z-liner technology and a moisture and stain-repellent Teflon finish to keep you dry. The microfleece-lined hand warming pockets add a touch more comfort, and the 100% pure lambswool used in the tweed is soft, smart and technically enhanced. The large reinforced bellows cartridge pockets have retainer straps for easy access, and there are two inside security pockets to keep everything safe. Available in size 36-54" chest, this coat is machine washable and quick drying.
- 100% British-milled tweed
- Moisture and stain repellent Teflon finish
- Highly durable GORE-TEX® Z-liner
- technology behind the tweed
- 100% pure lambswool
- Generous sport cut
- Lightly insulated
- Microfleece-lined hand-warming pockets
- Large reinforced bellows cartridge pockets
- Retainer straps for easy cartridge access
- Two inside security pockets and
- security pocket
- Two-way YKK zip at front with
- popper closures
- Adjustable storm cuffs
- Schöffel-embroidered branding
- Machine washable and quick drying
Free UK shipping on all orders over £200. International delivery from £28.
In stock at our Bisley shop
No-one has reviewed this item yet. Be the first!