Beretta Hunting Cordura® Socks
The Beretta Hunting Cordura socks are made of Cordura® and Lycra®. Abrasion resistant Cordura® yarns increase the durability of the sock. The double channel construction on the outer side grants high breathability.
- LYCRA® Fibre Antistress Collar to ensure maximum adherence without compression
- Elastic knit fabric made of high quality polyester and LYCRA® fibre to ensure perfect and ergonomic fit
- High breathability and thermoregulation, fast drying, softness and comfort
- Front protection insert with double layer sponge made of polyester and LYCRA® fibre
- Toe, heel and sole reinforced with Double-reinforced polyester and LYCRA® fibre for added protection and comfort
- Toe and heel with a Cordura ® anti-abrasion insert
- Ventilation channel on the outside of the foot made of mesh structure
- Special tip with ultra flat, invisible and anti-friction seam.
- Suitable for temperatures from -15 °C to 0 °C
51.0% Polyester, 44.0% Nylon, 5.0% Lycra
Medium - UK 5-6.5
Large - UK 7.5-9
X Large - UK 9.5-11
Free UK shipping on all orders over £200. International delivery from £28.
In stock at our Bisley shop
No-one has reviewed this item yet. Be the first!