William Evans has been established since 1883 as one of England's finest Gunmakers and our excellent repuation is set by our staff.
If you would like to join the team in either London or Bisley, there may be a position below for you. Otherwise, you may send a speculative enquiry here
Current Vacancy: Bisley Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bisley, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for an outstanding Bisley Manager. The applicant should have extensive gun room and management experience. Duties will include ordering merchandise, stock control, booking in and maintaining of the computer-based records and writing reports.
Some of the standard daily tasks will include:
- Reporting to the Chairman on a regular basis
- Being responsible for processing and balancing cash and card payments
- Producing weekly accounts for the company accountant and liaising with head office
- Problem solving including handling customer queries and complaints
- Maximising profitability, meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- Job appraisals
- Greeting customers and generating sales
- Answering the telephone and email enquiries.
- Daily replenishment, stocking shelves and checking appropriate labelling
- Keeping the store clean and tidy, this includes vacuuming and polishing
- Working with established corporate and brand guidelines
if you feel confident that you can fill this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speculative inquiries can be sent here
Or follow us on LinkedIn