William Evans has been established since 1883 as one of England's finest Gunmakers and our excellent repuation is set by our staff.
If you would like to join the team in either London or Bisley, there may be a position below for you. Otherwise, you may send a speculative enquiry here
Retail Sales Associate, Mayfair
We are looking for an outstanding Retail Sales Associate with a proven and strong customer service and sales track record; to assist our already strong team, in Mayfair, London.
The ideal candidate will have experience within luxury retail sales in country sports (ideally clothing) and the ability to deal confidently with high net worth individuals. Someone with a country background/appreciation of country pursuits is preferred but not essential; though a keen interest to learn and the capability to pick things up quickly is vital.
Key skills sets:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An attention to detail in unique and routine tasks
- A self starter and an experienced team player
- Proven track record in a high end retail environment
Some of the standard daily tasks will include, but not limited to;
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Assisting clients to locate the goods and products they are looking for.
- Answering queries from customers in the shop, over the telephone and email.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hoovering and mopping.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays on the shop floor.
- Assisting management with creating eye-catching displays and window dressing.
A more thorough job description will be made available to potential candidates during the interview stage.
Customers expect a warm, friendly welcome as well as professional sporting advice.
If you feel confident that you can fill this role, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, simply email your CV and a covering letter to: