William Evans Chapman Dunmail Bag
The William Evans Chapman Grisedale Satchel is a good sized shoulder bag ideal for use as a work bag or for to carry all your kit on a days shooting. Made from waterproof British dyed and woven Cordura, a rugged material designed for demanding field applications. Features include a padded interior laptop compartment, two large front pockets with leather storm flap and the unique Dunmail toggle fastenings, made from turned and waxed English Ash wood. Hand crafted in Chapmans Cumbrian workshops.
Exclusive William Evans and Chapman dual branding, meaning there is only a very limited number of each design, making them extremely unique.
- Dimensions L15.5" x H12" x D6" / L39cm x H31cm x D15cm.
- Made with waterproof British dyed and woven Cordura.
- One main compartment with fishing gusset, side panel extensions which fold down to protect the main compartment.
- One interior rear padded laptop compartment with security press stud, suitable for 13" laptop or similar.
- Two exterior front bellows pockets with leather press stud security flap.
- Bellows pockets house compartments for phone, passport and pens.
- One full length exterior rear slip pocket with press stud.
- Leather grab handle.
- Adjustable British dyed and woven military grade cotton webbing shoulder strap.
- British cast solid brass hardware.
- Dunmail toggle fastenings made from English turned and waxed Ash wood
- Vegetable tanned leather trim and fittings.
- IATA carry on luggage compliant.
- Made in Cumbria, England.
Free UK shipping on all orders over £150
In stock at our London shop
No-one has reviewed this item yet. Be the first!