Härkila Men's Stornoway Tweed Shoot Jacket
Härkila Stornaway Jacket is a luxurious soft wool tweed men's shooting jacket with built in performance and technology allowing you to roam freely in comfort and style with total protection from the weather. This Stornoway men's coat is lightweight and yet designed with the finest sheep's wool to withstand the wind rain and even snow with a flexible membrane to allow you to go further for longer. There are two large cartridge pockets with quick load straps from the hand warmer pockets and a robust YKK 2-way zip for ventilation and additional freedom of movement.
- British hard wearing sheep's wool that is excellent at withstanding persistent rain, wind and snow
- 100% pure wool tweed with Teflon coating for water repellancy
- Action back for ease of moving when actively hiking or using a gun
- Radio pocket for a walkie- talkie or mobile phone
- Stand up collar to keep the cold off your face and neck
- Authentic looking bone buttons for closure. Storm flap over the zip for added protection
- Teflon treated to repel the excess water and dirt keeping the coat clean dry and lightweight
- Lining is 100% Polyester silky taffeta which looks good, wicks the moisture away and feels wonderful next to the skin
- HWS - Härkila Membrane System - specially designed for Hunting, fully wind waterproof, lightweight & very breathable with low-noise.
- High quality YKK 2-way zip for ease of use
- 2 Large cartridge pockets with drain holes and quick load straps from the hand warmer pockets
- 2 cosy warm hand
- warmer pockets for comfort
- Large rear game pocket with drain holes for carrying small prey or wet kit
- Genuine leather trim for added protection
Free UK shipping on all orders over £100
In stock at our London shop
In stock at our Bisley shop
No-one has reviewed this item yet. Be the first!