Laksen Men's Esk Roxbury Scottish Tweed Waterproof Coat
Laksen Esk Roxbury Tweed Shooting Coat is a high quality men's tweed shooting jacket. Fully wind, waterproof and breathable with all the functionality you need for a great day out in the field. The Esk Roxbury differs slightly from the Esk Wingfield in that it has action back tailoring for enhanced freedom of movement when shooting.
- 100% luxurious Pure New Scottish Wool for a high quality natural fabric offering a versatile robust outer fabric that looks good and feels great to wear.
- Loden Steiner which is 100% natural Austrian wool which has been crafted by processing the fibres to create a robust soft fabric which id ideal for reinforcing the collar and cuffs and keeping you warm
- CTX ™ membrane which is guaranteed to be fully wind waterproof and breathable regardless of body temperature so when active you stay comfortable and dry
- Protected using a Teflon® Coating which protects against water and stains
- The lining is polyester which looks and feels great as well as wicking the moisture away from the skin
- There are two warm hand warmer pockets with quick load straps for easy access to your cartridges
- The centre front zip is a two way, effective and robust zip covered by a storm flap with authentic buttons which keep you protected from the weather
- Action back tailoring
Free UK shipping on all orders over £100
No-one has reviewed this item yet. Be the first!