Härkila Men's Elk Hunter GTX 9" Shooting Boots
Please note: if purchasing size UK 12, these boots do not come with a box.
Please note: Outer packaging may be damaged.
The Härkila Elk Hunter 9" is a lightweight, yet hard-wearing boot in oiled leather with waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Extended comfort membrane. Deep-tread outsole with 90 degree heel design and reinforcements in toe and heel.
- Foot Last:- Bio-performance fit™ which gives you a tight fit like a running shoe, but still with a straight big toe area for ultimate walking properties and gives you a feeling of total ground control.
- Sole system: Härkila EVA 4X4™ giving you an outsole with a midsole of molded EVA with extra stability and shock absorbtion
- Great heel to shank stability without compromising the forefoot flexibility giving you great walking comfort
- Fitted with a Härkila footbed insole which have shock absorbing gel pads
- Uppers made from oiled leather + 1200D, Härkila memory fit™ which will give you increased comfort and help ensure your boots "mould" to your feet making them the prefect fit every time you put them on.
- Lined with Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane making them waterproof and breathable to keep your feet warm and dry.
- The Extended comfort membrane is specifically designed for use in moderate and warmer conditions or for higher activity levels. Durably waterproof combined with optimized breath-ability and therefore the perfect solution if you value outstanding climate comfort and heat release.
- Lightweight and breathable
- Great grip provided by the deep-tread outsole with 90 degree heel design
- Toes and heels reinforced for additional durability.
Free UK shipping on all orders over £150
No-one has reviewed this item yet. Be the first!