Le Chameau Iris Jersey Lined Wellington Boots
Handcrafted by Le Chameau, the Iris is Le Chmeau's lightest, most colourful wellington boot to date.
Inspired by the natural world around us, the Iris gets its name from the Greek goddess of Rainbows.
Made from our famous Chamolux rubber, this durable material provides the wearer with a flexible rubber wellington boot that can withstand the elements making it 100% waterproof.
A lightweight single density sole provides sure-footed traction and supreme comfort all day long.
Lined in Le Chameau's signature poly-cotton jersey which helps to wick moisture away from the feet keeping them dry.
The high levels of breathability make these wellington boots perfect for warmer months, and transitions well into colder weather.
The Iris is a distinctive Le Chameau rubber boot with a colourful twist, inspired by nature.
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof and highly elastic for movement
- Fast-drying jersey lining
- Lightest boot in Le Chameau range to date
- Inspired by the natural landscape and the changing of the seasons
Free UK shipping on all orders over £200. International delivery from £28.
In stock at our London shop
No-one has reviewed this item yet. Be the first!