William Evans Chapman Derwent Travel Bag
The Derwent is a handy and generously sized ladies travel bag, ideal for use when you need room for everything and more, for instance as a carry on piece. The main outer material is a handsome, weatherproof and hardwearing Border Tweed. The bag features leather base corner reinforcements and metal feet, protecting areas otherwise vulnerable to wear. The Derwent can be carried on the shoulder or by hand.
- Dimensions excluding handles L16"(base)20.75"(top)xH14"xD8.25"/L40cm(base)52cm(top)xH35cmxD21cm.
- Zipped main compartment with brass zip and leather puller.
- Lined exterior slip pocket with leather security straps
- Interior zip pocket with leather trim.
- Interior slip phone pockets.
- Weatherproof Border Tweed.
- Available in Black and Green Border Tweed
- Leather handles for carrying on the shoulder or by hand.
- Leather base corner reinforcements.
- Metal feet on base.
- Brass hardware.
- Interior repeat hook pattern Jacquard lining
- Made in Cumbria, England.
Free UK shipping on all orders over £100
No-one has reviewed this item yet. Be the first!