William Evans Chapman Patterdale Pouch Bag
The William Evans Chapman Patterdale Pouch is a neat and compact shoulder bag, perfect for carrying essentials when travelling or even deer stalking. It features a full leather exterior rear slip pocket with press stud fastening, a front slip pocket and an interior padded pocket perfect for an iPad mini or similar sized tablet.
Exclusive William Evans and Chapman dual branding, meaning there is only a very limited number of each design, making them extremely unique.
The Patterdale features the unique Dunmail toggle fastening, made from English Ash wood. Hand crafted in our Cumbrian workshops.
- Dimensions L7.75" x H 9.75" x 2.75" / L18cm x H25cm x D7cm.
- Made with waterproof British dyed and woven Cordura.
- One main compartment with flap and toggle fastening.
- Front slip pocket under flap with compartments for phone, pen etc.
- Rear interior padded pocket with popper fastening for iPad Mini or similar size tablet.
- Dunmail toggle fastening made from turned and waxed English Ash wood.
- Full leather rear exterior slip pocket with press stud.
- Fishing gusset (side panel extensions which fold back to protect main compartment.)
- Adjustable British dyed and woven military grade cotton webbing shoulder strap.
- British cast solid brass hardware
- Vegetable tanned leather trim and fittings.
- Made in Cumbria, England.
Free UK shipping on all orders over £100
In stock at our Bisley shop
No-one has reviewed this item yet. Be the first!