William Evans Chapman Cargo Utility Bag
The William Evans Chapman Cargo Utility Bag is a large and flexible holdall designed for general purpose storage.
Exclusive William Evans and Chapman dual branding, meaning there is only a very limited number of each design, making them extremely unique.
The Cargo Utility Holdall shape is ideal for stowing in cars.
Handles also slip easily on the shoulder. Light and much more easily carried than wheeled luggage, folds easily away out of sight.
Constructed in a robust and waterproof woven man made material.
- Dimensions L21"xH22"xD13"/L53cmxH56cmxD33cm
- Weight approx. 0.7kg
- One main compartment with lockable heavy duty double zips and pullers
- One small exterior slip pocket.
- Wrap around webbing for extra strength.
- Solid brass hardware.
- Waterproof woven man made material.
- British leather trim.
- British dyed and woven military grade cotton webbing.
- Made in Cumbria, England.
Free UK shipping on all orders over £100
No-one has reviewed this item yet. Be the first!